Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!


Happy Birthday Nick!!! I just have to say that. Nick is the best husband/father a girl could ask for. Since he is turning 29 I thought I would write 29 reasons I love Nick.
1- He asked me to marry him :)
2- He is the best father to Alice and Reagan.
3- He always supports and motivates me in whatever I want to do.
4- He is really cute!
5- He will clean when I don't want to (which is pretty much all the time)
6- He will watch the foodnetwork with me.
7- He helps me go shopping for clothes and actually looks at what I am trying on and gives a good opinion.
8- He likes my family.
9- He is pretty funny.
10- He knows how to calm me down when I am going crazy.
11- He is just all around a good guy.
12- He is surprises me with different things.
13- He always works really hard for our family.
14- He gets me really cool gifts.
15- He is really understanding,
16- He is pretty good dresser :)
17- He knows what to say in awkward situations to usually make them better.
18- He knows how to make a situation awkward by using his great social skills and then having to apply number 17.
19- He will work out with me and push me even if I don't want to.
20- He cares about the gospel and takes care of Reagan in church when I am dealing with Alice :) ( That is a huge feat if you have seen Reagan in church)
21- He is pretty funny.
22- He is a good friend.
23- He loves to teach our girls things that he is passionate about (golf, and to teach Reagan to say funny things like Yo Yo Yo, Let's go baby, It's time to Rock and Roll)
24- He let's me take a nap when I need to.
25- He encourages me to have time to myself and out with my friends.
26- He is patient.
27- He is very loyal to friends and family.
28- He is good protector.
29- He is the best.
I love you Nick and Happy Birthday!!!

7 comments:

Raina said...

Let's not forget that WE love Nick because he came from Glide. You have to drive through Glide to appreciate why we love Nick being from this marvelous place.

We love Nick for being a Duck!

We love Nick because he LOVES Kona when we don't.

We love Nick because he married you too. :D (JK)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Alifinale said...

Happy Birthday Nick! Ah...what a guy to even watch food network.

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Nick! What a great guy, and what a cute idea to do 29 reasons you love him. I might have to steal that on Ral's b-day next month! :)

Bringhursts said...

We love Nick because he says, "That's what she said" more than anyone we know (besides Michael Scott).

Happy Birthday, Brotha.

The Grahams said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We love Nick because even though he gets embarrased and doesn't want to, he still sings the Brazilian birthday song for all the family birthdays! (and John and I are expecting that phone call on ours next month! hehe)

Hope he had a fun day!!

Melissa Hodgen said...

He watches the Food Network with you...ah! Ok, maybe that redeems him a little from not liking Cafe Rio. Steve and I like to watch Ace of Cakes

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

What a great list! Happy (belated) Birthday, Nick!! We sure miss you guys!