Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Graham's Visit
The Graham's were so awesome and all came down for Alice's blessing. Here are the highlight pictures from the trip. I realized as I was going through them, I didn't get any of us swimming, next time!The one of Alice naked in her car seat is at the Silverton, she was just so excited to be there and couldn't contain herself, and me being a great mom didn't have an extra outfit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Looks like so much fun. I love the picture of Reagan with her purse. She's so grown up!
Reagan looks mean with that gun!
Cute pictures! Okay, that picture with Reagan and the gun (the one where her face says, "back up off me, mom.") totally cracks me up!
Alice is so cute and getting so big too fast!!!
good times with the fam! Glad they didn't all melt in the heat here! Cute pics.
cute cute pictures! I really like the one of Jack and Reagan together with their sunglasses! Looking at those makes me want to come back! We had way too much fun.... plus i want to cuddle with Alice again so bad! She is just way too cute and growing up too fast! Miss you guys already!
Fabulous pictures! I love the one of Jackson and Reagan in their shades. And also Reagan with the gun (Em's got the caption right on that one!) and of course the group shot.
If we ever make it to Vegas while you're still there I SO want to go to the Silverton - that place sounds fun. I'm taking mental note of all of the cool places you and Em have been to on the off-chance that we get a chance to visit in the next couple years. We shall see! What's the website again where you find the cheap airline tix??
Post a Comment