Hey guys. So we are going to go private. We have had a couple weird comments and with the 2 kids decided it was time. So please leave me your email address and we will add ya!!!
Dang, I missed the weird comments. My email is lizmann00 at hotmail dot com. (I don't know why I wrote it out like that other than I've seen others do it. I'm a copy cat.)
ooh - that's creepy, i should go private too. Please add me melaniespitcher at yahoo dot com. Soo, why do people type their emails out? I don't get it.....
casseybloomfield@gmail... and please when you email me an invite,email a quick summary of the weird comments. I'm so curious. Was it the same guy with Kara?
Christi - Hopefully you got my email with my other email address to add. Did you get Christine and Elisabeth added? I know they both check it and both have gmail accounts - let me know if you need them.
So speaking of weird comments... for some reason I have that Hall and Oats song stuck in my head. You know "Private eyes are watching you" I know, I'm nuts. Are you sure you want to add me to your approved reader list??
22 comments:
Dang, I missed the weird comments. My email is lizmann00 at hotmail dot com. (I don't know why I wrote it out like that other than I've seen others do it. I'm a copy cat.)
You know my email and you know I want an invite!
jennifer lee lee at gmail dot com. Sorry to hear that!
tarat@uoregon.edu Thanks!
ahh.... you know i'm dying to see you as often as possible. You know my email. :D
You know mine.
starp009@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Shawn_Reese@msn.com -Thanks!
Sorry that you are going private too- but I totally understand. Just make sure you send me an invite- you should have my e-mail address.
That sucks about those creepy people. I want an invite I think you have my email.. Let me know you dont.
carlandtami@cox.net ~ Thanks!
chelsea.marshall@gmail.com
Too bad for weird comments.
ooh - that's creepy, i should go private too. Please add me melaniespitcher at yahoo dot com. Soo, why do people type their emails out? I don't get it.....
I love seeing your cute family! I need to come visit you guys soon. I might be moving to Tennessee within the next couple of months!
KimberlyACochran@gmail.com
that is really awful. I am sorry to hear it. My email is brettburbidge@gmail.com
Hi Grahams! Love to see your family more! Check out our blog which I haven't updated in forever! Love The Fusitua's
casseybloomfield@gmail... and please when you email me an invite,email a quick summary of the weird comments. I'm so curious. Was it the same guy with Kara?
send one my way!
melissahodgen@hotmail.com
Real creative, right?
lauranglesey@gmail.com
Christi -
Hopefully you got my email with my other email address to add. Did you get Christine and Elisabeth added? I know they both check it and both have gmail accounts - let me know if you need them.
So speaking of weird comments... for some reason I have that Hall and Oats song stuck in my head. You know "Private eyes are watching you" I know, I'm nuts. Are you sure you want to add me to your approved reader list??
Post a Comment