Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Comparisons

So do you think they look alike?



11 comments:

Emily said...

Yes and no. DEFINITELY sisters, but they have their own look too. When she was first born I didn't think she looked a lot like Reagan, but the bigger she gets, she looks more like her.

Alifinale said...

WOW...the 2nd set of pictures they are identical! But I agree, they have their own little look. I think as Alice gets older she is looking more like Reagan. So fun to see the comparison.

Lizzy said...

I say yes. But I haven't seen Alice in person.

Jenn said...

That is so fun to see them side by side at the same age. They have some pretty good similarities. My kids all look so different in their baby pics.

Bringhursts said...

Hilarious! They look like twins.

The Grahams said...

I agree with everyone else.... seeing her in person i definitely thought she had her own look to her, but those pictures make them look identical! Either way you and Nick sure make some cute kids!

Cassey said...

Wow, they do look alot alike. It will be fun to see them at different ages to see if they still look so similar.

Kara said...

Wow, that's cool! They look very similar, but after getting a good look at Alice on Sunday, I agree- she is looking more like Reagan every day.

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Yep! Definitely sisters and definitely both BEAUTIFUL girls!

I think the only thing that helps differentiate baby pics between my sisters and I are hair color (Christine's was black!) and backgrounds - I'm definitely an 80's baby!

Mary said...

Fun to compare! I think they look a lot alike, but it's crazy how much they change in only a few months.

noelle said...

awww... both beautiful! how fun to have two girls, almost makes me... no nevermind.