o
WARNING- This post is all about Reagan being potty trained ( I know it is a really exciting subject)
No that is obviously not Reagan. Our battery for our camera is still packed away (I promise we will unpack everything one day) so that is the reason for the picture. I decided to start potty training Reagan this past Tuesday. I had heard that around 2 was a good age to start if they were showing signs. Well I thought Reagan had. She would tell me when she went and all that fun stuff. So I didnt' really research anything about it. I just knew that Reagan got really upset when she would pee on herself so I opted for the naked method. I just put a pair of panties on her and stayed home all day on Tuesday. Well she peed on herself 3 times that day and cried each time. Then on Wednesday she told me every time she needed to go. She has been doing awesome and hasn't had one accident since Tuesday, expcept at our friend's house. (Sorry Alison) but I am chalking that up to it was a different house. I am really proud of her though. She is doing really well. We have been putting a pull up on her when we go out. And she only had had 1 accident in it and she told me we needed to go but there was no where to stop. So that one was my bad. So that is our next thing is to get her potty trained through naps, night time, and going out. Although she has woken up from her last nap and last night dry. I hope she keeps it up, but I am not counting on it. So if anybody has advice for those times, do tell!!!!
WARNING- This post is all about Reagan being potty trained ( I know it is a really exciting subject)
No that is obviously not Reagan. Our battery for our camera is still packed away (I promise we will unpack everything one day) so that is the reason for the picture. I decided to start potty training Reagan this past Tuesday. I had heard that around 2 was a good age to start if they were showing signs. Well I thought Reagan had. She would tell me when she went and all that fun stuff. So I didnt' really research anything about it. I just knew that Reagan got really upset when she would pee on herself so I opted for the naked method. I just put a pair of panties on her and stayed home all day on Tuesday. Well she peed on herself 3 times that day and cried each time. Then on Wednesday she told me every time she needed to go. She has been doing awesome and hasn't had one accident since Tuesday, expcept at our friend's house. (Sorry Alison) but I am chalking that up to it was a different house. I am really proud of her though. She is doing really well. We have been putting a pull up on her when we go out. And she only had had 1 accident in it and she told me we needed to go but there was no where to stop. So that one was my bad. So that is our next thing is to get her potty trained through naps, night time, and going out. Although she has woken up from her last nap and last night dry. I hope she keeps it up, but I am not counting on it. So if anybody has advice for those times, do tell!!!!

12 comments:
Dang, sounds like she's doing pretty well!! I've heard from my mom (who has potty trained like 1,000 kids) that the underwear is the way to go...they don't like being wet. I'm so proud of her!
I've missed you guys, come see me when I get home tomorrow! But tell Reagan not to pee on me.
Unbelievable. I'm still in shock. I'm planning on taking about a year to potty train my animals.
Wow! She's a natural. Sounds like the under method is the way to go.
Sounds like she takes after her mom. You were potty trained at 22 months and did it in just a few days. Way to go Reagan!!
Mom (still on Dana's computer)
WOW, way to go Reagan! My Mom keeps telling me that I need to start with Nathan, but he's not showing any signs, he only tells me he's "stinky" when I get him out of bed most mornings! That's my favorite thing to wake up to. So, you'll have to save all your advice for me.
wow! Is that poop too? If it is... i'm SUPER jealous! I'm going to kill Trenton as he daily takes his pull-up off and hands me his TERD! YYYUUUCCCKKKK!!! Give me a new child to potty train please. :D
That's great that she is doing so well already Christi! I bet you are so excited to only have to change one kid's diaper all day!!
Congrats! Now you are down to one in diapers :)
Good job Reagan!! I cant believe how good she is doing and how fast she caught on! She really is a big girl now
You are doing great-just stick with it and don't get frustrated-it can be very easy to do when they are peeing all over your house. Way to go Reagan!!!
She is doing so awesome! And her one little accident at my house was a little bit my fault because I went outside to take out the trash. And she is inspiring Emery so that is a bonus. Teach me all your tricks because I am so scared to potty train my bug.
Sounds like you've got a champ on your hands. I have no advice at all...potty training still boggles my mind. All I know is that when Shannon decided SHE was ready, it fell into place.
Post a Comment