I was going to make some Easter cards to send to family and friends of Reagan, so I took her outside in her dress, and this is what we came up with. We are going to try and take some more because as you can see our grass isn't' green so we want to go somewhere it is greener. And she had just poured some peaches in her hair,but I thought I would share these anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





13 comments:
That dress is way cute and so are the pics! I love her evil grin...she's definitely plotting something.
I love the dress too! And... her hair is still just as crazy as ever. I think this is adorable. The chair must be a hit too... Trenton loves chairs his size. :D Happy Easter
Christi she is so gorgeous! I can't believe how big she is now!
She is such a little darling! Wish I could be there to give her a huge hug.
Mom
The grass is always greener on the otherside. We have plenty of green grass over here.
Easter dresses are so adorable! I need to get something for the boys but honestly, I'm not super excited like I would be to get a dress, you know?
I think Thomas would look adorable in a pink number...
She looks so cute! I want to do the same with the eggs great idea! Brady will probably throw them at me!
I love the idea of getting out easter cards. Unfortunately, I will probably still not get around to it. She looks so cute and the pics are great. I say you just photoshop the grass to be greener.
She is so cute. So much personality it makes me laugh!
Oh so cute! That was seriously Tallie's favorite dress! I'm glad that it made it through her to make it to another girl to wear! Reagan looks great in it!
These types of holidays make me wish I had a girl just so I could get her an Easter dress and take cute photos..... i don't think Jack will even hold still for a picture in his outfit.
I love her pink dress! ADORABLE!
Post a Comment