
I kept telling her to take her thumb out of her mouth. We are working on it. She is lucky Dad is holding her. She is no longer allowed to suck her thumb if I am holding her!

Reagan just looking out the edge.


So I wasn't going to put these up because I looked at them and thought, man I look huge, (I am not saying that so people that say oh you look so good) but Nick said no you are pregnant. So with regret here is our family picture at the Dam.

And here is Reagan sitting on her sister. I am a little paranoid, so I was clutching onto her for dear life. We only stayed out there for a little bit, because it made me so nervous.

Here is Nick rubbing the toes for good luck!

All in all it was a great day. I love that it was so close and Reagan did so good. She was out like a light about 2 min. after we pulled out of the Dam. Oh yeah is anybody else amazed by the bridge they are building. It is crazy. I am glad they are, we just thought those poor people who are trying to get to Phoenix or other parts of AZ who have to go over the Dam with all the people! It looks like a crazy bridge!


11 comments:
Glad you guys finally made it out there. Pretty awesome huh? It was a nice day for it too!
You are not huge and if you say that one more time I might have to punch you, and since you're pregnant, it would have to be in the face. Sorry.
Can I tell you how excited I am for that bridge? That is one crazy feat of engineering (the bridge... and the dam I guess too.) Glad you guys had a good time. I think for now we will just stick to driving by it and cursing all the pedestrians.
PS - don't fret about getting big I am on your coat tails and will be passing you up even if I am almost 2 months behind you.
That dam looks huge. Steve has a fear of long bridges. I'm glad we have engineers because I have no vision when it comes to something like that. Can't wait to hear about your next family adventure in Vegas...I'm thinking Casino buffet.
So did you hear about how at that bridge one of the cranes fell over and it set them back two years on construction? That thing creeps me out but I'm glad you enjoyed the dam. You can't see enough dam tours in one lifetime; of that, I am convinced.
I can't believe you hadn't made it to hoover dam before. You look GREAT and Reagan looks so big. I'm sure Trenton looks big to you, but I just can't believe how big and cute she is. Also... I love that you brought the tent out to play in. I'm going to have to do that. Too fun!
We are so jealous of your sunny, gorgeous weather! Can you send some of that over here? I have never been to the Hoover Dam..... looks like fun! Hey, are those jeans you're wearing maternity cuz they look great and they are actually way cute for maternity jeans.... i never found ones that i thought actually looked good still!
Gosh another reason to be excited about moving there! That looks awesome!
And Christi I think you look beautiful!
You guys go out too much. My kids think it is quite the trip for our weekly McD's playgroup.
Looks like it was a "dam" good trip.
You guys are looking good. I love your blog. I am just getting into the blogging world, so now we can keep in touch better!
Post a Comment