Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

We had a great Easter Weekend! I am just putting forth a warning, there are lots and lots of pictures and videos with this entry (mostly for the grandparents)! We started off with our Church Easter Egg Hunt. Reagan had a good time. She at first wasn't sure what to do, but then she got the hang of it and had a great time. It was beautiful weather too. I think it is funny that they hid a bunch of the eggs is the rocks, guess that is Vegas for you.
Reagan and her friend Sawyer.

Reagan on the hunt.







Then Reagan crashed on the way home from the hunt. She was so tired. So while she was napping, I went and used my gift certificate to get a manicure and pedicure that Nick got me for Valentines Day. It was soooo nice!
Then on Easter Sunday, we went to church, and when Reagan woke up from her nap she opened her Easter Basket. Then we went over to our good friends for dinner, and ate until we about died! It was a great weekend!


9 comments:

Tara said...

Christi she is so freakin cute! I just want to kiss those cheeks! That is awesome that you had such nice weather there for the egg hunt. It has been so cold and rainy here lately.

Viva Las Vegas! :)

Raina said...

hehehe... I love all the action shots of the hunt. She looks like she was scoring pretty big. Happy Easter and we are stoked to (hopefully) see you this weekend.

Alifinale said...

I love her little dress! So fun, sad that we missed it. I think kids hunting for eggs is so funny. And I am way jealous about the pedicure - I need one so bad!

Bringhursts said...

That was such a good Easter! Thanks for having Easter dinner with us and thanks for Ethan's Easter treats. We've been snacking on them all day! Have fun in the O.R.

Emily said...

She's so cute! I'm glad you guys had fun! I wish we could have been at the easter egg hung, that would have been fun.

Kara said...

Looks like fun finding eggs in the gravel! That's so funny, and only in Vegas! Glad you guys had a good weekend.

Ilene said...

Holidays are so much more fun when kids start getting into it. Cute pictures!

Rebecca said...

Christi you look so great. Are you seriously pregnant? You don't even look it in these pictures. Maybe Reagan is hiding you really well. Anyway, props to you for staying cute. Not like me...

Stephanie said...

Looks like you guys had a great Easter. I love little kids and Easter Egg hunts. So cute too watch!