I know that I said I wasn't going on anymore trips by myself, but we went one more time. How can you say no to a tickets for $19 one way?? It was really a great deal, and it was so fun! We left on Tuesday and came back on Sunday. We started out in Eugene, and we didn't have a lot of time so I am sorry to my friends that I didn't get to see. We stayed at John and Stephanie's (Thanks guys!!) Reagan had a great time with Jackson, who she calls Jacksee. It was really cute. Then I got to see my really good friend Jen and her beautiful baby Cal. Then we hung out with some more cousins, and had a great time. The next day we got to go swimming at Splash! Reagan had a great time. Thanks to Uncle Jeff who took her down the slide, it was so cute. She loved the wave pool, but really liked the kiddie pool. I wish that I could have taken some pictures, but of course this was the only I got.
We also got to go see Reagan's great-grandma and grandpa while we were there.
Then we headed down to Glide. We had a great time. We did so much. Reagan got her first pedicure, by Heather, she made cookies with her grandma and Heather. We went on a walk, played on the swings,Heather taught her how to throw a softball and a football. Also Sue was awesome and treated me to a facial, which was the BEST. Thanks again for that!!!!
We then headed back up to Eugene, went and saw Horton hears a Hoo. Reagan did pretty good at the movie theater too. Then we headed up to Portland and saw some awesome friends. It was so good to see them and their newborn, Simon. Again, I can't believe that I didn't' take any pictures with them. It was soo good to them. Then we headed back down to Eugene, and came home on Sunday. It was a great vacation! Reagan did pretty good all around. We were so glad to be able to go and visit family and friends. Also we just wanted to say thanks again to everybody that helped us out and drove us around! We had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





12 comments:
We are sooooo glad you came!! It was a ton of fun! Thanks again for watching Jack so we could go to the temple......and Raina and Emil were super helpful with housing tips. I am sad you took Rea Rea back with you though.....I miss her already! She is so funny! So, when are you moving back here?! hehe :)
When you are having too much fun it is easy to forget about pulling out the camera. I am so glad you had a fun time! Emery will be jealous of Reagan's toes. Glad you are back so we can play.
Sounds like a fun trip...busy! Glad you got to see everyone and get pampered a little bit! That's always nice!
Glad you're back, but sorry you ended up getting sick!!
Fun Trip! Looks like you guys had a great time. Oregon is so pretty. I always forget to take pictures too. I am trying to be better about it. We'll see.
It was so great to see you and Reagan, especially when we missed you at Christmas-time! We had a lot of fun coming to visit the Graham boys and the Graham wives and kids at John and Steph's. I know Ethan had a blast having some older kids to play with. Poor Reagan! She had to be his human walker. She handled it well, though - good training for her, I guess.
Glad to see you made it home safely. Can't wait for more baby news and the next time you visit!
Oh, that makes me miss Eugene. We will return this fall for football season, of course. Funny, you see Raina in Portland while I can't wait to see Shonda in Portland. Love those Bass girls.
Glad you had a good trip, sorry you guys got sick. Hope you feel better soon.
$19 one way...no, you definately can't say no to that. I think you should write a book on how to travel with a toddler. Plus, you should have one last trip before the next one comes.
Alright Christi, let me get this straight... you were in Eugene THREE times and I didn't get to see you?! Sheesh girl!
I'm just teasing ya, I know how crazy trips can get. I guess we'll be neighbors soon so you will probably see me way more often than you would like anyway. :)
19 dollar plane ticket??? How did you do that? You should just do a post on how you find awesome deals...
I'm jealous. I love Oregon.
(found you through the Bringhurst's.)
Missed seeing you. Give us a call if your ever here again! Lots of love.
Post a Comment