Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pictures of Alice

Here are some more pictures of Alice. She is doing great. She only woke up once last night! She is growing bigger and bigger each day. It is a little difficult to get a 3 week old to cooperate with pictures. She wasn't too happy, but this is the best we could do.

We think she might be a pirate!




The closest we could get to a smile.


Nana and Alice


She was really tired after all of that.

14 comments:

noelle said...

she's beautiful, christi! and your mom looks exactly the same! oh, i love your mom. sweet, sweet lady!

Emily said...

Oh she's so pretty!!! I can see both of you in her, plus I think she looks like your mom! That dress she's wearing is so stinking cute!

I hate you because she is a good sleeper. Next time I have a kid I'm giving him/her to you for the first 5 months.

Kara said...

CUTE pictures! She is getting big! I haven't seen her for a week or so. Can't wait to see you guys again and I do love that dress she's wearing too.

Lizzy said...

I can't believe she's already three weeks old! I love that last picture. She's really adorable.

Laura said...

Christi...I'm so happy you found me. I actually saw your blog from Steph too. Congratulations on the new baby, your girls are adorable.

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

She's so cute!! You have two BEAUTIFUL little girls. :) I love the little dress she's wearing. And... I think she would make a very cute pirate!! he he he ;)

Bringhursts said...

Okay, so my kid's "The Tank" according to Nick and your kid's "The Pirate". Sounds like a match made in heaven. Here's to arranged marriages.

Jessett said...

She is such a cute little baby and she is growing like crazy.

Stephanie said...

She is so beautiful. I love her little dress too!

Alifinale said...

That dress is adorable and she did great for her little photo shoot. I love the pirate comment. I love the yawning pic too! Newborns are so fun and sweet!

Dana said...

thanks for putting the pictures up! she looks like she is starting to wake up! I hope she sleeps like that every night for you. I can't wait to see her in person!

Raina said...

Ok.. she is so small and adorable!!! I love the pictures, and keep them coming!!!

The Grahams said...

sooooo cute! she is just so little! I really can't wait to hold her.......sue and i decided that i get her friday and saturday and you can have her sunday since its her blessing day, but then sue gets her monday and tuesday.... does that work for you? hehe. I can't believe she only woke up once! Christi! she is only 3 weeks old!! how do you get such perfect sleepers?? i would like to know your secrets for the next one, thanks.

Rebecca said...

I love her cute little face! I think she looks like her sister!