Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Acutal Due Date

So today was actually Alice's due date, but instead I have a 2 week old :) Things are going really well for us. I think it mostly due to the fact that my mom is still here. She is awesome! Alice's billi rubin count has been going down, and you can definitely tell in her skin. This is what she has been doing lately in front of the sliding glass door.

Other than that we are still doing good. I promise to get some pictures up soon! Here is Reagan holding her sister!


We also wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Emily, sorry you and Alice don't have the same birthday!

9 comments:

The Grahams said...

Aren't moms the best during those times you need all the help you can get?! Alice is just still so tiny! It's so cute, i just wanna pick her up! Glad you guys are doing good!

Bringhursts said...

I love her; she is so cute! My kid looks like a giant compared to her.

Emily said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I was totally excited to share my birthday with Alice, but it's ok. How many babies are actually born on their due dates anyway?

She is so dang cute, I just love her!

Ilene said...

Alice is a diva. She wants her OWN birthday.

Cute, cute baby! Her skin looks nice and pink.

Alifinale said...

She is so cute and I want to hold her. I love the little naked pic of her. Isn't it nice to have a 2 week old instead having to give birth today?

Melissa Hodgen said...

She's so tiny! If you were "with it" enough to post a blog, you must be doing well!

Christine said...

Awwww...I remember when ethan was that small! She's such a cutie!

Mary said...

oh my! You had your baby girl! Congrats guys! That is my biggest fear--what will Bridget do when we have another one?!? Glad your Mom is still there. I think I'll just move next door to my Mom if we have another one. Good luck! And she is very pretty.

Tara said...

She is so darn cute! I can't wait to see her in person! I love that picture of her little belly sitting in the sun.