Halloween was really fun this year, but I am not going to to lie I am glad that it is over. We dressed up so many times I was done with it! But the girls are at such a fun age to do holidays with. After the school trunk R treat we were invited to a friends Halloween party, went to a pumpkin patch, the church trunk r treat, a pumpkin carving party, and then actual Halloween! Needless to say we had plenty of candy and fun.
The girls got to ride horses at the pumpkin patch.
Then onto one of the parties. They did the doughnut eating and it was hilarious. I could post a million pictures. But these were a couple of of my favorites.
This one just makes me laugh, because Reagan looks like she is either kissing or biting Easton's ear.
Here we are at the pumpkin carving party. Nick was concentrating on the design and Reagan loved getting all the guts out.
Alice wouldn't eat one of the jello worms.
We didn't actually take any pictures on Halloween. We had a great time. Alice was running from house to house not even scared one bit. I swear she was at least 1/4 mile in front of us. The girls were tuckered out and fell asleep on the way home. They were happy when they woke up and the Halloween fairy left them a couple of pieces of candy and new pjs for Alice and a new dress and socks for Reagan! Now to get ready for Thanksgiving!

6 comments:
Oh my gosh I love the horse pictures, I didn't know you guys did that! So fun!
I'm glad your kids got into the pumpkin carving. Mine thought it was disgusting and wanted no part of it.
Yay for Thanksgiving!!!!!
We did pumpkin carving but the girls did not really want to touch the pumpkin guts. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun though :)
They look so cute on the horses. I love the pic of Alice with the "worm". It looks like she's saying "eewww".
They look so cute on the horses. I love the pic of Alice with the "worm". It looks like she's saying "eewww".
I feel ya... it was a very fun month of tons of fun, but at the same time, I was SO done with dressing up and all the craziness by the end. Loved the pictures! Can't wait to see you guys soon!!
Horse rides? Your Halloween looked awesome! I love the picture with Alice and the worm. She is sooo cute!
Happy belated Halloween!!!
Post a Comment