Reagan was so excited to go to her school Trunk R Treat. This was her first school function and she has been counting down the days. It was a good thing for us to do to kick off the Halloween season! Her and Alice decided to be witches for Halloween. I need to get better at the face paint before Halloween! I told them to give me their best witch face. Alice points her finger and goes "Wa Ha Ha."
Reagan and her teacher.
Reagan and Alice and the cutest Wonder Woman and Ironman!
Enjoying some Sno Cones
4 comments:
They look so great! And i can totally hear Alice, she did her little cackle on the phone to me the other day. So cute!
They make the cutest witches! Cute costumes.
Oh my gosh I love that first picture of Alice, lol...so cute! I think they make awesome witches, their costumes are awesome! I can't believe we have school functions to go to...it still weirds me out that our kids are old enough.
They look so cute!!! It looks like they had lots of fun!!
Post a Comment