We had a pretty low key Valentine's Day. Every year I say I want to make cute homemade ones, but for some reason they always end up store bought. Maybe next year, or the year after :) We did go to our friend Kara's, house to decorate some cookies. Since the girls think that they are sous chefs they had a great time.
Decorating their cookies.
We just had a low key night. Nick got me some awesome stuff from Kiehls, and we got heart attacked by some of the youth at our church! Hope you all had a good V-Day!

5 comments:
Reagan always looks so interested in cooking, do they have little girl cooking classes? She would be awesome at it!
I always buy store bought cards to, I am not crafty and someone has to keep walmart going!
My girls love to "help" when I bake too. Except Sage thinks that helping is getting up on the counter and licking stuff. Fun times and cute pics.
And bottom line, the candy is what the kids want not so much the homemade card.
I agree with Alison, the valentines just get thrown out- it's all about the candy. I even used leftover Halloween candy for Nathan's Valentine's! I'm so bad! I'm so glad you guys came over to help us with the cookies. I love the picture of the girls staring at the frosting as Emily is making it. Alice was cracking me up, eating her frosting off the knife as she was decorating! Cute girls!!
Why do I look so pissed in that picture, lol! Your girls are FUNNY when it comes to "helping". So cute.
Looks like a lot of fun! We wanted to do some home made things also just because it can get really expensive. Sounds like it was fun though!
Post a Comment