We had some surprise visitors at our party too! John, Stephanie, and Jackson had a layover in Vegas on Thursday night, and their flight was canceled so they were able to stay with us and stay for the party. It was awesome. Also our good friends from St. George, Jared and Teresa, came with their kids as well. It was good times. Here are some pictures from the festivities.


This is the table that I stood by most of the night!

We of course had Christmas music playing and since Reagan loves to dance, she had to find a dance partner. So she picked one of her boyfriends Easton. They danced pretty good then Easton realized what was going one. She tried to get the other kids to dance with her, but ended up dancing by herself.


And here are the winners of the best sweaters- The Bringhursts!


And here are the winners of the best sweaters- The Bringhursts!

Thanks for everybody that came!

10 comments:
I had a blast...there were some cool sweaters there, that's for sure! It was fun to see Jared and Teresa too!
YUMMY FOOD! I too spent a lot of time at that table. Oh, and poor Easton, he needs to learn that dancing is fun.
Ok that is the most genius idea for a party! I love it! Looks like you guys had fun. and I love that Easton and Reagan are already star crossed lovers.
Good times!
Brilliant! A sweater party. I think I might need to look for the sales and have this same theme next year. Great idea!
So fun... but so sad that we missed pretty much all of it. Glad you had a good turn out!
Thanks for the awesome party. Christmas sweaters rock.
A sweater party! What a great idea. I'm so jealous I couldn't come. Imagine Derek in a Christmas sweater. That would be hillarious. And, how fun to see Jared and Teresa!
Looks like the party turned out great. I am sad we missed it, but am on the hunt for a great sweater for next year.
Um, I don't remember getting invited.
Thanks for a fun party with some adult interaction. I appreciate that. Sorry that Nathan wouldn't dance with Reagan- he dances with me all the time. Have a Merry Chrismas!
That party was so much fun! I am so glad that our flight got cancelled and we could go! :) Thanks for letting us come stay and for all the yummy food!
Post a Comment