Sunday, December 30, 2007

Reagan's 2nd Christmas

We just got back from Oregon, and we had a whole lot of fun!!!! It was great to be back there to see all of our family and friends. We started off in Eugene, and then made our way to Glide, and then to Redmond, to stay at Eagle Crest for the week. We had an adventure on the way there. It was snowy and icy on the pass to Redmond, and our car did 360's in the middle of the road and into on coming traffic. Lucky for us Grandpa was driving and saved our lives, but we did end up in a ditch and needed to be towed out! Reagan was a real trooper throughout the whole time. I had a slight heart attack, feeling completely helpless for Reagan, but it turned out all right.
So when we got to Eagle Crest we did a lot of eating, swimming (hot tubs and pools), shopping, and playing. Reagan wasn't too into opening presents. She found her sweet Radio Flyer tricycle that was hid under the pillows and pretty much played on that the whole morning. Here are some pictures from our trip.
While we were in Glide, Reagan found the piano and I think that she is going to take after her mom.


Christmas Morning

Finding her trike

Cousin Jackson in his Tonka truck.

Playing with legos.

Reagan also got a sweet riding toy from my parents, but we have misplaced those photo's, so they will be coming soon! We hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

8 comments:

Ilene said...

Glad you guys are alive! I love the hat Reagan is wearing. Is that a beanie? Dang, dang cute.

Alifinale said...

Oh how scary to do 360's in the snow! I am so glad that nothing serious happened. Reagan looks so cute and happy! Can't wait for you guys to be back so Emery can try to steal her Trike.

Stephanie Graham said...

We had soooo much fun and we are way sad to see you leave already... I sure am glad Rea Rea remembered that we are buddies though! She is so much fun! How did she do on the plane ride home?? Can't wait to see you in July.... but that's too long! :( Miss you guys already.

Bringhursts said...

I'm glad you guys had a Merry Christmas. That trike is pretty sweet.

Emily said...

Cute pictures with the santa hat!

I totally freaked out when I heard about your accident. I'm so glad no one was hurt. See...that's why snow is bad and sun is good!

Melissa Hodgen said...

Sounds like Regan had a fabulous Christmas. Can't wait to see you two soon!

Chelsea said...

The 360 with poor Reagan sounds scary. Glad you are alive and well...well...are you? And, congrats on another girl! There are way more cute girl clothes!

Jen Lee said...

Merry Christmas! Gavin got a trike, too. They'll have to have races at play group. Looks like you had a lot of fun!