Friday, August 17, 2007

Water Bug Part II

So I know that I have said that Reagan is a water bug before, but we found a new water toy for her, water wings. My sister, Dana, was visiting and we went to a friends house, and they have a little girl who is the same age as Reagan. Well she had water wings and let Reagan try them on. She loved them! She could swim all by herself. She even kept her head above the water. We are working on her blowing bubbles.
She did like to drink the water, that is why her mouth is always opened. We are working on it :)I know I look a little scary in this one, but this is the proof she was staying up all by herself. She is kiciking her feet so good now too! Next summer she will for sure be swimming like a little fish

4 comments:

Sammy Pow said...

YAY Reagan! She is such a good little swimmer! I love it! Cute pics - and you don't look scary in the last one, you look like a cute mom!

Alifinale said...

Oops, that was really me not BA. But I am sure he would say you look like a cute mom too.

Christi said...

I was going to say that didn't sound like a normal BA comment!

Emily said...

Oh man I was thinking the same thing about BA...that's funny.

Those pictures are so cute! I love the floatie wings. Ahhh to let your child swim by herself...so lucky!