Monday, August 6, 2007

All of our vacations!


Reagan and I have been little travelers the past couple of weekends. We decided to go visit my sister in Utah while Nick took the bar. Then since Nick only had 1 weekend off before his first week of work, we went to Southern California to visit a friend, and then the next weekend we headed up to Logan UT for a family reunion. When we went to Utah we went to Thanksgiving Point and went to the petting zoo with our friends Teresa and Alyssa. Reagan rode a pony, and was pecked by a chicken. So it was really fun. Here are some of our favorite pictures from the trip! We are now back home and we aren't going anywhere for awhile! The beach was really fun, but Reagan was afraid of the water, which is funny because she is such a water bug. She enjoyed swimming in our friends pool the best!

5 comments:

Alifinale said...

Looks like some serious fun times! Cute pics! Reagan needs to teach Emery the love of the pool - so glad that you are back, and we are too!

Tara said...

She is so stinkin cute in her little bikini! How fun!

Emily said...

Cute pictures! I love the one with her and Alyssa leaning on the fence. So cute!

Raina said...

Cute cute pictures. I love summers and how much stuff you cram into such a short amount of time. Don't wear yourself out. Have fun!!

Ilene said...

I think one of the main reasons I want a girl is so I can dress her in those little girl bathing suits! Seriously, is there anything cuter than a baby girl in a bathing suit- those ruffles, diapered bum, chubby arms. . . SO CUTE! I envy you!