Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy Halloween!


To kick off the Halloween season we decided to go over to Apple Hill to the orchards and pumpkin patches! We ended up at a kind of smaller and picked over patch, but the girls still had a great time. Stella was in heaven and just picking up all the little pumpkins she could and walked around saying "mine, mine, mine" the whole time! Alice wanted a huge
pumpkin,  but we told her she had to be able to carry it, and Reagan picked out her perfect ones, because she said it had warts on it so it made it scary!











As for costumes, Reagan decided that she wanted to be a vampire. Alice got a sweet looking dress that she just wanted to wear. I wanted to add a cape and some more vampirey stuff but she didn't want anything else. So she would sometimes say she was a vampire or a the girl in the woods who Reagan bit. It changed from day to day. Stella was a killer bee. 
Reagan wouldn't break character- she wanted to be scary all night!


Oh Alice!

Hope everyone had a safe Halloween! 

1 comment:

Matt and Shannon said...

So happy to see you are blogging again! I felt like the only one still writing out there in blog-land :) I love the pics from the pumpkin patch and from Halloween. And you're right - Fall is the best! And it is so nice to live somewhere with seasons. I hope you still feel that way when it snows :)