Merry Christmas!!! Christmas was really fun, but nerve wracking too. I was so nervous about the baby coming on Christmas Eve, and the girls having to go to a friends house. But this baby is already obedient and stayed in past Christmas :) The girls have been so excited for Christmas to come. Reagan came in every morning saying, "Mom 4 days til Christmas, Mom 3 days til Christmas etc." I love the Christmas magic, because I know as they get older it will probably wear off, but Reagan and Alice were both into Santa this year. There wasn't a doubt in their mind that Santa wasn't real. We left cookies out for him and everything. We went to a friends house for Christmas Eve dinner, and of course we were too busy eating to take pictures :) But it was fun! We then went home and went to open 1 present. I usually do the normal PJ's, but the girls have plenty of them so I decided to do robes. The girls loved them! They woke up in the morning around 6:00 and were ready to go. Here is the montage of Christmas pictures!
So here is classic Alice :) Her shirt was all dirty but she only wanted to wear her Christmas shirt, hence no shirt til it was out of the dryer. They crazy eyes look, well that is just all her!
Alice had been wanting a pillow pet for a while. She was excited.
They were so cute. Reagan was saying thank-you for getting me this almost every time she opened something, and Alice would say, this is just what I wanted every time she opened something. I knew that Christmas was going to be fun this year at their age, and I am very grateful that I was able to spend it with them and not in the hospital. We finished off the day with a good Sacrament meeting at church, and then a nice relaxing dinner with some great friends. We hope that everyone had a great Christmas and grateful for the birth of our Savior that we can celebrate this time of year! Hopefully the next post will be on the new arrival of the baby!!!!!

2 comments:
My boys wanted Pillow Pets too!! That video is so cute! Love your pictures, and glad to hear you had a fun Christmas!!!
Now... I wanna hear when this sweet baby comes!
xo
Your girls were so cute about Christmas, it was fun to watch them. Imagine what it will be like with 3 of them!
Bring on the baby!
Post a Comment