They opened stockings, and then Alice was in super speed mode to open and pass out presents. It was kind of hard to get pictures of 4 crazy kids, so these will just have to do.
Reagan got her pillow pet that she has been dying to get, and Alice got her new sparkly shoes. In this picture Alice is wearing 4 of her presents. (jacket, shoes, pjs, and bracelets)
Reagan in her new dress up (thanks Jeff and Shalene) and doing her favorite pastime coloring.
Christmas Day was really nice and fun. It is so fun having the kids to run like crazy opening presents. The rest of the week was full of visiting, swimming, playing, and watching Heather, who is just a freshman on the Varsity basketball team play! We went also went up to the snow one day. I think my kids would have stayed forever. Here are just a couple of pictures from the adventure.
Alice kept taking her gloves and hat off!
Nick and me. I felt like the Michelin tire man, but I was warm!
John and Nick tried to build a fire even though it was pretty wet.
Then the wind blew and snow fell on them and the fire.
All I can say is Glide is gorgeous!
We also went to Eugene. I miss it there so much. We were able to visit Nick's grandparents for a little and went to a couple of places that we love there. We also went to this new place that we saw on FoodNetwork, Voodoo Doughnuts. They have all sorts of crazy kind. Here are 2 of the kind we got.
Can you guess which one Alice picked out:)
All in all it was a great time. We loved visiting with everyone and wished we were a lot closer!!! Thanks again to the Grahams and Happy New Year!!!!

5 comments:
Glad you had a good Christmas! The pics are so cute.
Mom
Oh it looks like so much fun! Wish we could have been there :) Glad you got there safe and back home safe! Happy New Year!
Yeah! You are so awesome to already have blogged about it all! Love all the pictures.... that was such a fun week!!! It was definitely crazy with 4 kids and all those adults, but SO much fun!! Miss you guys!!
True dat...Glide is gorgeous! North Umpqua is one of my favorite places on planet earth. I'm so glad you guys had so much fun, I LOVE all the pics. Especially the ones of the girls in the snow. We miss you guys!!!
What a fun trip!! And yes, that place looks beautiful!! So do those doughnuts.
Post a Comment