I of course left my camera in the car so this was the only picture I grabbed with my phone.
Anyway then we headed to the beach! It was sooooo nice. It was a little chillier than we might have wanted but we loved it. We could have left Alice there all day. She absolutely loved it. The water was a little cold for her, but she was digging and playing in the sand the whole time. Reagan liked the water for the most part. She loved the sand until she wanted a snack and couldn't get the sand off her hands! I took a bunch of pictures at the beach since we don't get to go very often.
How can you not love Reagan's hair in this one?!?
Reagan when she decided she was done.
I think Reagan was a little tired on the way home!
We headed back to the house and showered and rested up, grabbed some food and hung out. I was so wiped out by the beach! On Sunday we went to church and did the fire pit out back and roasted smores. It was so nice relaxing and being in 60ish degree weather. Thanks to the Bringhursts for letting us invade we had an awesome time!



11 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun!!! I love the picture of Reagan sleeping!!! Those pictures are priceless!!
LOVE beach pics of kids. Glad you guys had a fun time. Where are the pics of you and Nick skipping and holding hands on the beach?
That list picture of Reagan is just killing me. So good.
Glad you had a great time, nice to have some cooler weather.
Oh my gosh, I'm so ready for 60 degree-ish weather! I hope we get to experience some of that in WY next week. I love the baywatch babe pictures of your cute girls at the beach! And the one of Reagan asleep in her car seat is CLASSIC!
Oh, man! I'm jealous of your beach trip! Love the last pic of Reagan. :)
We seriously had the best time. And the best part was the possum.
Dear Shafted Child,
I love how you are the one complaining that candy was not thrown at you during the parade. Most are glad thier children are not filled with sugar so early in the morning. Alice is coming to my side of the family with her blonde looking hair! Which is probably good considering I'm the favorite child.
Love Favorite child.
Ah, the beach. That pic of Reagan wrapped in the towel is so Emery. I love it. Looks like so much fun! Miss you guys like crazy!
Yeah! I am so glad you guys got to go to the beach!! Alice is SO darn cute in that little green bathing suit! I am so happy so loved the sand! And Reagan looks way too big and too cute with her little hair cut! I miss those girls!!
sigh. i miss fourth of july in the states. :( love your girls!!
This looks like way more fun than any 4th I've had lately! I think I would be exhausted too! I love the pictures!!!
Post a Comment