Tuesday, June 15, 2010

2 and 4 Year Olds

I have been running around like crazy getting ready for Girls Camp (I am the camp director). And for Girls Camp we did a fundraiser, which was a photo shoot. Well I thought this would be a prime time to get the girls 2 and 4 year old pictures taken. Reagan of course did pretty good, Alice on the other hand...well she's 2.
This is the best I could get of the 2 of them

Reagan and her personality
Alice and her personality
Then it started turning to this...
My 4 year old
My 2 Year Old

12 comments:

Raina said...

Yeah! What a great day to check in on your blog! I LOVE the photos... and who is that 2 year old? She is so big and grown up! I think we just haven't seen you in so long I still expect her to be little. :D
How's the heat in Vegas? You could come visit here and bring a little sunshine with you!
love you tons!

Kara said...

You cut Alice's hair? She's looking so grown up! I love that photos can capture kids in their "true" personalities and not just a perfect smile all the time- cause we all know that no kid does that all the time!! We need to get together ASAP when you get back from camp! It's been too long.

Alifinale said...

They are so cute and so full of personality. I love that you get to see that in these pictures.

Emily said...

I think those pics are so cute of both girls!!

The Grahams said...

I love Reagan and Alice!! Those were great "personality" shots

noelle said...

i don't think i've ever seen alice's frowny face! so cute. and i love that idea for a fundraiser... photo shoot. you'll have to give the deets on that. i don't know how you are camp director. that job frightens that bee-gees out of me. i bet you're awesome!!

Bringhursts said...

Hey, Alice!

Hey, wh-at!

Let me see you get do-own.

No way.

That's all that comes to mind when I see those pics.

Judy said...

Those are soooooo cute! I love those girls. It's just been too long since I've been able to hug and love on them. I've got to remedy that.
Mom

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

Did you make those dresses, Martha? Love your girls and their personalities.

Shalene said...

Those are some good pictures!! So much fun to see their personality pictures :)

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Yeah, I TRIED 2-year professional pics with Ethan. It didn't work. And now he hasn't been back even for 3-year pics, even though I think he'd do a lot better!
The personality shots are cute!

Dana said...

They look so great!!! I love that Alice has her bangs swooped to the side. So trendy. I love Reagan's smile. Hope you are framing them and putting them in your house!