The girls had so much fun this Easter Weekend! We dyed some Easter Eggs with friends this week. Reagan had a great time. Alice on the other hand we had to strip down and only let her do a little bit!
We had pretty low key Easter baskets, a few eggs, princess pencils, chocolate bunnies, and Reagan got some tape!

We had a little Easter Egg Hunt in our backyard with some friends. I was excited to actually hide the eggs not just put them out on the grass. Reagan was a little hesitant but then started right into it. Alice on the other hand ran right out and started searching. I think Alice got more eggs than Reagan and Easton, she was very into it! I just love this picture of her.
The girls then went out the rest of night they took turns with Nick hiding the empty Easter eggs about 10 times. It was pretty cute to watch them.
It was nice to have a good weekend with the family.

7 comments:
That sounds really fun. I bet it was pretty exciting being able to use your own yard for an easter egg hunt! Something for us to look forward to :)
I also, LOVE that picture of Alice! So cute. I miss your girls!! We need to see you guys soon!
I love that they were hiding eggs the rest of the day. That cracks me up.
And that Reagan got tape so she can make me more pictures.
Alice looks so happy to have found that egg! And Reagan is looking so big and grown up! How on earth do you have almost a 4 year old?
Fun! Alice looks so pretty in that last picture. And I love that Ray got tape. Classic.
Awesome Easter weekend! It just gets more fun each year as they get more and more into it! I love that Reagan was the hesitant one for the egg hunt but Alice was all for it! Such good-looking girls!! :)
Where have I been? These pictures are too cute! And that story about "Diego".. I'm dying! You are so lucky to get free swim lessons!
The easter pics make me miss you guys like crazy!
much love!!!
Post a Comment