Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Birkenstocks

As some of you may know Reagan has a problem with her feet. They are always hurting her. She is in tears almost daily over how her feet hurt. The doctor told me that she has really high arches and that she needed to wear sandals that have good support. Not just Old Navy flip-flops. So after the research we found that Birkenstocks have the best arch support for kids. Well I did not want to pay 50-80 dollars for a pair of sandals for Reagan. I looked and looked but they were all too expensive. But I thought what other choice do I have. I feel so bad for her when she complains about her feet because I know it is really bothering her. Well today I went to a big consignment sale and lo and behold I could not believe my eyes but they had a pair of Birks in her size for 5.00!!!! I was so excited. Now you may be wondering why I am writing a post about this. Well they are bright orange with flowers. They aren't the worst looking thing in the world, but she really needs to wear them all the time. So if you see her with them on with a nice dress that is why! Here is a picture of what they kind of look like, for those of you who see her in them!!! I still can't believe I found some for 5 bucks!
Birkenstock  Citrine Birko-Flor  Rio

4 comments:

Judy said...

I'm so glad you found them! Just make sure she wears them so her little feet can feel better. Love you guys!
Mom

Kara said...

Awesome! I remember when Birks were the coolest thing ever. I think I had a pair of fake ones and I probably wore socks with them too- I thought I was cool! I'll have to check them out and tell her how cool she is wearing them!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Those don't look so bad.... $5 is a great deal and makes that orange look pretty good!!

Emily said...

I think they're adorable, and perfect for summer! Such a good find!

E is wearing his new shorts today and they fit great. Thanks a ton!!