Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas

We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! We had a great one. It was the first time that we had Christmas all by ourselves, and it was still pretty fun. We definitely missed being with more family, but it was nice being at our own house. It was a fun year with Reagan, she was totally into opening her presents. Alice was pretty into it too, but once she saw her toothbrush in her stocking she was happy! Reagan woke up at 6:30 and came into our room and told us she needed to go see what Santa left her in her stocking, we kept her in until 7 and went and woke up Alice and then the magic began! Before the madness:

Alice loves Andes Mints in case you wondering!
She also loved her Mr. Potato Head
And Reagan finally got to open the big box, she had been dying to open (it was a kitchen).
We also went out again to attempt picture of the girls and me. Jenn was so nice to try again! Here is what turned out! Alice was still not too smiley, but she did better I must admit!
The best one I could get of us.
And this is when Alice was the happiest.

Do you think that would be ok if I blew that one up on the wall :P

13 comments:

Lauren said...

Love the picture of Alice at the end, so cute! Looks like you had a great Christmas!

Emily said...

Cute pictures!!! Your tree is so pretty.

Love those pictures of the girls too, I think they turned out great!

Thanks for dinner again, it was fabulous!

Graham said...

What a good christmas.

Alifinale said...

What a happy Christmas. I love it. I love the pictures with the girls. So so so cute.

Kara said...

Glad you had a fun Christmas at home. We might have to try that next year. I bet Reagan is loving her kitchen. Nathan will probably want to play with that one too.

All your pictures turned out great. Especially of the spread eagle at the end!

The Grahams said...

Those are some cute pictures and gorgeous girls you guys got there... I miss them!! In some of those pictures of Alice, I think her and Baron totally look related! Wish you could have been there at Eagle Crest, but I'm glad you had such a relaxing and fun Christmas day!

Tara said...

ha ha that last picture is hilarious! Your tree looks so pretty. Glad you guys had a good Christmas.. It sounds like you were quite the hostess for Christmas Dinner! We'll have to get in on that next year. :)

Shalene said...

The pictures turned out great! Alice is looking so much older! Glad you guys had a great Christmas!

Mary said...

Love that pic of Alice at the end!

Bridget got a kitchen for Christmas too . . . I drove all the way down to the nearest WalMart (nearly an hour) to buy it! Well worth it though . . . does Alice love it too?

C Crane said...

Such cute pictures. I wish I was there to have Jen take some of us. I can't believe how grown up your girls are. We miss you guys.

noelle said...

i would be upset if you DIDN'T blow that last pic up. totally gallery worthy. remember how perfection is overrated?

noelle said...

oh and happy new year!

Bringhursts said...

Pretty cute! Glad you guys had a good Christmas.