Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy 30th!!!

Happy 30th



Today is Nick's 30th birthday! I would list 30 things that I love about him, but I did that on another post for an earlier birthday. So I will just list my top 5 favorite things about him
1. He is the best husband.
2. He is the best father.
3. He has a great sense of humor.
4. He's my best friend, and is always there for me.
5. He loves us!

I hope you have a great day today! We love you so much!!!!!!!

7 comments:

The Grahams said...

Nick looks way too happy in that picture for being about to jump into a freezing cold oregon river!! That is a good picture though! Happy Birthday to Nick!! I can't believe he is 30! That means John will be there in just 3 years! Crazy. Hope you guys had a great day!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Nick! Hope you enjoy your cake, and if you have any left over, you know where to find me...

Raina said...

Happy happy Birthday!!! I hope you are eating a lot... relaxing a lot... and having the day off!!! Enjoy.

Shalene said...

Happy Birthday Nick!!! We are sure gald that you were born!!

Alifinale said...

Happy Belated Birthday Nick! Love the picture that you chose to wish him happy birthday.

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Happy 30th Birthday Nick!!

And Steph, no need to remind John that his 30th is in 3 years... that means MY 30th is in 3 years. Ugh. We'll just skip that minor detail!

Melissa Hodgen said...

I think those top 5 sum up it all up. What more could you want! Happy B day Nick.