Alice has been imitating sounds for a little while now. Reagan loves to get her going. Here is one of them talking back and forth. What have we got ourselves into :)
I can't believe she can stand up like that on her own and how close she is to walking! She is just growing up way too fast! It was fun to hear her talking, but it also made me miss you guys!
Seriously, they could have a being loud contest! I love their chatter and Emery liked to watch to. They are such cute sister friends. I can't believe how big (well grown up) Alice is getting.
9 comments:
Lol...how much of that before yo go insane?! Easton thought it was pretty funny!
they are getting so big!!! Alice wants dad to feel special :) boy she is getting strong fast almost walking
Holy cow, Alice is getting so grown-up! Talking and almost walking- I love how Reagan is helping her learn everything!
I can't believe she can stand up like that on her own and how close she is to walking! She is just growing up way too fast! It was fun to hear her talking, but it also made me miss you guys!
Seriously, they could have a being loud contest! I love their chatter and Emery liked to watch to. They are such cute sister friends. I can't believe how big (well grown up) Alice is getting.
darling, darling girls. and love your new house!! fun!
So cute! I love how Reagan says Mama, like why do you need alice to say it when I can say it? She cracks me up! What cute sisters they are!
Ha! That is so cute! I love how Rea chases her down and pulls her up. Running feet! Buddies!
Izabella says, "that movie is funny. I like those friends."
Spencer says.. "Again."
We all loved it!
Post a Comment