Monday, February 2, 2009

Sit Still


Nick was away this weekend, so it was just Reagan, Alice, and myself at church. I was really dreading going by myself, but I thought if my mom could do it with 3 kids, I can do it with 2! Reagan actually did really really good, and so did Alice. After I picked up Reagan from nursery we went out to the car. She handed me the paper that she had colored in there, and it said Heavenly Father and Jesus love me. So on our way home we usually ask her what her teachers talked about, and usually she tells us what snacks she had or toys she played with. It is always fun to here what she says. Well on our way home our conversation went like this:

Me: Reagan what did your teachers tell you today in nursery?
Reagan: They told me to sit down.
(I love kids!) Me: Did you listen?
Reagan: Yeah.

A couple minutes later:
Reagan: Boys hit my head and arm in class, I push them down.
They messed with the wrong girl. Don't worry I told her to tell a teacher not to push.

I love what kids say when you ask them questions. It is priceless! She did then proceed to tell me that Heavenly Father loves Alice, her, and Maverick. So some of the stuff is sticking with her :)

10 comments:

The Grahams said...

hahaha. oh that is just too funny! I love Reagan! We missed you and the girls yesterday!

Shalene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shalene said...

i love reagan!!! She has some of the funniest things to say!! I hope we get to see you guys sometime soon!! :)

Judy said...

That is just too cute! Make sure you write that down in your journal or whatever you are keeping for her.
Mom

Emily said...

Heavenly Father loves dogs too?

Christi said...

It's true Emily!

Kara said...

That's so cute. Nathan wasn't in Nursery yesterday, so I'm glad he wasn't one of the boys messing with Reagan. I think he knows better than that!

Dana said...

I wish that her and Brady could be in nursery together, they would have so much fun. Tell her its ok Brady never sits either......is it a family thing?

noelle said...

those boys definitely messed with the wrong girl... haha.

Raina said...

Hehehe.. they messed with the wrong girl!!!
This is too cute. At least she tells you what happened. What a funny story!