Alice did really good on both plane rides, she didn't even cry once. Her and Garret, my nephew, were great travelers. I think it helps that they are so cute!
We were nervous that the weather was going to be bad, it was sooooo cold. There wasn't any snow until of course the morning that we woke up to leave and it looked like this.
But we made it just fine to the airport! I just have to say a HUGE thanks to Emily and Alison for watching Reagan while I was gone. I have never left Reagan before and it was so nice to not have to worry about her, I know that she was having the time of her life. While I was gone this is what Reagan was doing. Thanks to Nick for being awesome and holding down the fort while we were gone!!!!



P.S. I also have to say when I got back I had over 100 emails and over 40 blogs to read, so sorry if I didn't comment.

8 comments:
You'd do the same for us! Glad you are back safe and sound. At least you got to see snow this year.
I'm so glad you're back and I'm so sorry about your Grandfather! I'm glad you were able to go and be with your family. It does seem like you've been gone forever and I can't believe you're already back to blogging. It would take me a week to catch up from a trip like that. Those pictures of Alice in her hat are SOOOO cute!
I bet Reagan and Nick are so glad to have you back! I'm glad you got to go and be there to help your family. That freaking Alice is so cute.
so sorry to hear about your grandfather. that is wonderful that you were able to be with family, though.
How nice to be able to leave Reagan with good friends so that you could go and enjoy some family time. I had to drag my three kids to my Grandpa's funeral in October and it was a nightmare. Cole tried to climb up into the casket.
So sorry to hear about your grandfather. On the other hand, is there ever a time that Alice isn't smiling? Why is it that babies brighten up EVERYTHING!
I zgjl;
iiiiiiiiiii miss yyyou love brady
Brady just had to say hi.He is sitting on my lap looking at your post. I'm glad we could all be together. And i'm thinking i still should blog about the trip getting there!
Seriously, can you just please post a picture where Alice is NOT super-smiley and cute?! It's a little unfair, don't you think, that you always get such great shots of her?!
Anyway, I'm very sorry to hear about your grandfather, but also glad you were able to make the trip for his funeral.
Post a Comment