That is what Reagan gives me every time I try to do her hair-Drama. Especially if I break out the comb! I am in charge of the bow-making part of our Fabulous Friday at church and so I have a ton of clips laying around the house. Of course, she brought them all over to me and sat nice and still saying more mom more mom, and kept handing me more and more clips. This was the outcome.

Finally out of her face.

I tried to show her the clips with flowers are the same but of course she didn't want those. And yes we did go to the store with them in. Partly because she didn't want to take them out, and partly because it was out of her eyes!
In Alice news:
Alice might me the smilest baby I have ever seen. Here are just a couple I snapped today.


15 comments:
Those are the cutest girls ever! I love Alice's smiles! How wonderful to have happy kids.
Love you all,
Mom
Girls and their hair, a never ending headache. Shannon gets a square on her helper chart if she leaves in her hair.
I don't think I've seen a picture of Alice where she's not smiling.
Oh, Reagan's hair looks so cute all pulled back! What does she have against flowers? Alice does have the biggest smile and I would be snapping pictures of that all day too! Thanks for all you're doing to help with Friday!! I REALLY appreciate it!
I've learned that there are definitely pros and cons to both little boy and little girl hair. Boys are pretty low maintenance, but I have to trim Ethan's hair every other month. You don't have to trim girls' hair as often, but it is DEFINITELY high maintenace! It still looks cute, though. :)
reagan and alice are so cute. Nick is going to have to watch out for the boys when they get older. :) we just cant wait to see you guys!! Summer is very excited to meet everyone. only a little while longer!!
Alice is so cute! well even with all those clips she still looks like a little Reagan angle! I lpve Reagan and Alice, Who I'm super excited to meet!
Hey her hair looks cute like that! I have been missing those cute girls, bring them over!
Reagan cracks me up....she is too funny. And I LOVE those pictures of Alice! Those pink overals (sp?) are adorable!!
I'm totally jealous that she smiles so much! We are trying to get Garrett to! Just be glad that Reagan's hair isn't as curly as yours!
A work of art! And if she'll keep it in, even better!
Such a cute smile! I think Reagan and Sawyer are meant for each other!
beautiful girls! i don't do cute girl hair, so m's always gonna look like an orphan.
I actually think her hair looks cute. Can't wait for tonight. As for the music on your business blog... I have music on my personal blog-just because I love music, but sometimes it is annoying. Maybe on a business blog I would avoid the music, or make sure it is something really simple.
ok... that is funny with all the clips! And, those smiles are just the best. I love the toothless grins. I wish I could just squeeze her. much love!
Hey Christi!! I love looking at your blog to see the updates on the girls. We just found out that we are having another girl too..Due in late Feb! Seeing the pictures of Alice smiling makes me sooo excited for the arrival of our little Amelia. (hopefully this is the name we stick with since I keep saying it!) Someday I will start one of these blog things to post updates on. Is it difficult to do?
Post a Comment