Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Reagan was Jealous

So Reagan was jealous that she wasn't on this previous blog so she wanted to do a video. She was asleep when we were taking the pictures of Alice. So here she is dancing. Guess who picked out her socks, you know it is only 108 here.



We are going to put her in dance this fall.
Here she is looking at her book. Usually she will tell you the whole book, so this one isn't the best but oh well :)




7 comments:

Raina said...

i can't wait to see dance class pictures. She is too cute reading that book too

Kara said...

You're putting her in dance? That will be so fun! I hope she won't have a meltdown on stage like her friend "Memmers".

Mary said...

I like the arm rolls! Yeah Reags!

Tara said...

That dancing was hilarious! She even through some hip thrusts in there at the end.

I can't get the dang sound to work on this computer so I couldn't listen to her read the book. :(

Cassey said...

Work those hips!

noelle said...

hahaha... what fun. she's such a doll.

Teresa said...

Oh she is so cute!! The tummy pops at the end would have to be my favorite!!