Thursday, February 21, 2008

What is wrong with this picture?

So many of you know we have our dog, Maverick. Well he is pretty a big and heavy dog (he is sometimes referred to has a horse). We love him, just not sleeping in our bed. So we decided that we were going to get him a new bed, and have him sleep on it instead of our bed. I put out his bed and this is what I saw.
Hopefully they will figure it out tonight :)

11 comments:

Lizzy said...

I think those pictures are just a testament to your parenting skills. You've taught both the dog and Reagan to share. How sweet!

Bringhursts said...

Too funny; looks like a night at our house with our mouse dog. I love Horse.

Pitcherpost said...

Hey! Lindsey told me I had to check out your dog post, so funny! We have the same problem. Our dog has the cushiest bedding, but where does she want to sleep, our bed, clean laundry, and anything of my baby's.

Emily said...

That's so funny. Poor Reagan looks like she doesn't feel very well. Hopefully they get it all figured out. Way to kick him out of your bed!

Ilene said...

Looks to me like Reagan is one smart girl.

Alifinale said...

So funny. Reagan probably saw how big and soft his bed was and bullied maverick out of the way. She is smart.

Tara said...

Reagan is smart! that bed looks super comfortable! Gosh I can't believe how big she is. What a cutie!

Chelsea said...

Does appear you have a confused dog and confused child. Maybe Maveric will resort to sleeping in Reagan's bed if she doesn't get out of his.

Aimeeable said...

Oh Christi, I have to admit that I can not look at Maverick with out laughing since you told me the story way back of what he did on your carpet while you were watching TV. Do you really want your baby girl sleeping on that bed?

Raina said...

I love that! Good luck getting Mav off the bed. We just got Kona off after 7 yrs!

Lara said...

Hi Christie-
I stumbled onto your blog from Melissa's blog. Your dog bed photos made me laugh, Sadie (5 yrs old) does the same thing with our dog. I've even considered buying Sadie her own dog bed! I loved seeing you when you visited with your Mom! We still miss your family!!!
Lara Caughman