So we did it. At first I was very skeptical, but after doing all the research, and test driving cars in 110 degree weather, we are the, well I am a proud owner (Nick not so much) of a mini van! I know it is crazy, we only have 1 kid, but I LOVE IT! I wanted something that we could take Reagan and Maverick in and have plenty of room. We decided to go with the Nissan Quest. I tried to convince Nick that it kind of looks like a cross over, but regardless it is sweet. I figured I wanted this car to last for at least 5 years, and in 5 years, we will hopefully have more kids, and with gas prices so high I didn't want a SUV, so we did it. Here is my new shirt I am going to get.
I think I am winning a couple more points with Nick, he is reading the owners manual, and learning all the cool things about it. I think it is going to take convincing, and maybe after we have more kids he will understand why I wanted it. Here is a picture of it:
9 comments:
Way to go! I'm glad you guys were able to find something, and also be rid of the volvo that has caused you so much stress! Yay for minivans!!
I can't wait to go for a ride in it and see all the cool stuff it does!
Well, now that you own a minivan I'm pretty sure our friendship must end. That is just way too far out of my league. Just kidding. Congrats on a bigger vehicle!
I see you took the plunge and got the ultimate mormon mobile huh? Just promise us you won't put an "RULDS2?" sticker on the back!
Kidding, kidding, congrats on your new car!
I wanted the CTR sticker or the ones with the stick family and of course our dog :)
That is sweet! Are you pregnant though? They Wayments got a van and I just knew she had to be pregnant because of it. Sure enough...
Vans make me suspicious. But all that room must be nice!
No baby on the way here. We just figure with Reagan and the dog and 5 years from now, there will be more kids. But not now :)
That is awesome. The pros for the minivans are just too great to ignore. Congrats!
A minivan ain't no Suburban, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Just kidding, I love minivans and am a reluctant Suburban owner (although I am beginning to love it and since I have no social life, the gas mileage isn't an issue).
My brother has a Quest and they love it. Bravo! I bet you look pretty hot driving it around.
Ummmm, so why are we renting a mini van this weekend?
Post a Comment